1. How can I register on the website?
Visit:www.affinitearace.com and simple click on “Register” and fill in the required information.
2. How do I sign up for a race?
Just go visit “Running Events” and choose the race you wish to sign up for. Choose your Singlet size and proceed to checkout.
3. What are the options for payment method?
Our current available payment method is through Paypal
4. What if I don’t have a credit card to register online?
You can register to AffiniTea SM North, Leon Guinto and Binakayan or thru registration partners. (Please see official posters for details)
5. How can I claim my race kit if I registered online?
Race kits will be delivered 2 to 3 weeks before the event.
6. Is there any additional Charges if I register online?
Yes! Delivery a charge of (P150 for Metro Manila, P200 for provincial) and a processing fee (P40) may apply.
7. Can I register two (2) or more participants simultaneously?
Unfortunately No. As of now we are implementing a one account one runner policy. You have to create another account for another registrant.
8. Can I pay using my friend’s PayPal?
Yes. Just fill out the registration form and let your friend fill out the payment page. Of course make sure to pay your friend back.
9. Can I use one PayPal account for multiple registrations?
Yes. Please note that multiple registrations are also subject for multiple admin fee and delivery charge.
10. When is the deadline for online registration?
Please see our announcements on our website and our social media pages.
11. How can I validate if I officially registered.
Confirmation note will populate on the screen upon registration. You will also receive an email confirming your payment and successful registration.
12. I did not receive any confirmation email but I already registered. What should I do?
You may double check your spam or other folders. If you can’t find it there, please contact us ________
13. What should I do if I deleted my confirmation email prior to the collection of race kit?
You may call us at (02) 833-7171 or (0917) 861-1425 or email us at ____________
14. Can we register as group?
Yes. You may call us at (02) 945-0655 or (0917) 861-1425. Group registration should be at least 30 people or more.
15. Can I change my distance category after I registered?
16. Can I refund my payment if I did not participate after I registered?
Sorry, unfortunately Registration fees are strictly non-refundable.
17. I made an error on my registration, can I refund my payment?
Sorry, unfortunately Registration fees are strictly non-refundable. But we can modify the information for you, Please contact us via email.
18. is PayPal safe?
Yes. PayPal uses SSL 3.0 (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). This means that your credit card information is encrypted.
19. What is the measurement size of your singlet?
Singlet Size Length (inches) Chest Width (Inches)
|Singlet Size||Length (inches)||Chest Width (Inches)|
20. What if I want to exchange the size of my singlet?
Singlet size can be exchange 3 days after the registration as long as the size is available and not yet used. You are only allowed to change on the same branch.
21. Can I change the size of my finisher shirt?
No. The size indicated on the race bib stubs will be strictly followed.
22. Where can I leave my stuff?
Baggage deposit areas will be available during the event. Please note that organizers discourage the participants to deposit any important belongings, such as gadgets and wallet at the designated baggage counter. The Organizers will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited.
23. Do I need to wear the timing chip during the race?
Yes. This will for measure your official race results. Please note that this is only applicable for higher and competitive race of AffiniTea Race.
24. What happens if I’m injured during the race?
For your safety, medical aid and an ambulance will be available at certain points along the way and at the finish line in case of emergencies.
25. Can I bring my pets during the race?
No. For security reason, pets are strictly not allowed.
26. What if I lost my race bib can I still join?
No. Race Bib will served as your ticket. Strict No Race Bib, No Run Policy.